Sign up for spots in the series!
Requirements are listed below:
- Musicians to be considered must be recognized as a dungeon synth artist OR from the early days as an experimental project in the 1990s black and death metal scenes before the term “dungeon synth” was coined. Photos given priority will be those of historical value, highly thematic, concept driven or display the true character and atmosphere of the artist.
- Visual art to be considered must be original. Created or commissioned by artists working within the dungeon synth community. Public Domain images used as album covers are not eligible.
- Submit at least 3 photographs or pieces of artwork for us to choose from. High resolution images are needed for quality prints.
- In order to honor artist’s intellectual property, submissions must be official. You may not submit an entry on behalf of someone else. However, if you represent the estate of deceased persons, please contact us and we will see what arrangements can be made to get them featured in an official capacity.
- Submissions must include contact information.
Information Required For Inclusion:
- Band or Artist Name
- Country of Origin
- Bands must supply a 4 to 6 sentence description of the bands style, concepts, major accomplishments, etc. Entries may be edited to fit the series 3rd person narrative and card dimensions.
- Visual Artists must supply a title of the artwork, what media was used to create it, name of the band who used it, etc.
- The web address (URL) to your Bandcamp page, website or visual artist Portfolio which will be placed on the bottom of your card.
- In the case of an inactive project of historical relevance, the current official web address (if any) is acceptable.
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ONLY IF YOUR SUBMISSION IS CHOSEN.
Submissions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org